Pure hiking fun
Your hiking vacations in Alta Badia/Gadertal
Hiking is an enjoyable activity for all age groups – make the most of your stay in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage site and take home unforgettable experiences. Discover rustic Alpine huts, colorful nature, Alpine influences, stunning mountain peaks, sharp rock faces and breathtaking view points during your hiking vacations in Val Badia/Gadertal.
Look forward to your hiking vacations in the Dolomites! Here you can expect many kilometers of interesting, beautiful hiking trails in the area near Alta Badia and Fanes Alpine hut. Sasso di Santa Croce/Kreuzkofel, Puez peaks, Gardenaccia, Sassongher, Sella mountain range, Roda de Armentara/Armentare Wiesen: All these resorts are located close to the idyllic mountain village of La Val, and promise unforgettable days in the Dolomites. Here you can find everything from easy hikes on rolling Alpine meadows to challenging tours in the 3,000 meter mountains in the surroundings.
Our recommended tours:
Relaxing hike via Armentara meadows to Santa Croce/Heiligkreuz church and back on a panoramic trail at the foot of Sasso delle Dieci/Zehnerspitze to Ciamplorët and Specia.
Challenging loop trail surrounded by meadows, at the foot of Sas de Pütia/Peitlerkofel. All the steep climbs and gravel trails in this tour lead right through the breathtaking mountains in the Dolomites.
This challenging tour should be done in two stages. You will be rewarded with truly spectacular views.
HIKING INCLUSIVE SERVICES
- Numerous walking and hiking trails and tours start directly in front of our house, right in the heart of the Fanes-Sennes-Braies/Fanes-Sennes-Prags Nature Park
- South Tyrol’s 1st certified hiking village La Valle/Wengen offers a dense and well-marked hiking network
- 3 times per week: the enthusiastic Posta-Pederoa hiking guides take you onto unforgettable hiking tours and themed walks deep into the breath-taking mountain world of the Dolomites
- 5 times per week: free participation in the varied hiking programme offered by the hiking village La Valle/Wengen including mountain tours, sun-rise walks, climbing tours and much more
- Valuable advice and useful tips for your individual tours provided by the hosts and staff at Posta Pederoa
- Maps and info material of the surrounding hiking area
- Hiking library with books and magazines to browse and read
- Free hire of hiking backpacks, hiking poles and drinking bottles
- Free hire of climbing harness and helmets for via ferratas
- Possibility to wash and dry your trekking shoes and hike wear
HIKING SPECIAL SERVICES
- Hiking backpack filled with South Tyrolean delicacies for your picnic on blossoming alpine meadows up-close with the Dolomites
€ 12.00 per person
- GoPro hire including a copy of your data on a USB stick for lasting memories of the fantastic mountain views and nature sights
|1 day||€ 20.00|
|2 days||€ 34.00|
|3 days||€ 48.00|
|4 days||€ 62.00|
|5 days||€ 76.00|
|6 days||€ 90.00|
|7 days||€ 104.00|
- Shuttle transfer