South Tyrolean herbal cuisine
The hotel manager, Arthur Frenes, talks about culinary vacations at Hotel Posta Pederoa
For many years I have been investigating the effects of the various Alpine herbs, roots, blossoms and local products in our cuisine. Every day, regional ingredients are used to fine tune our rich culinary offer. The main principle of our kitchen at Hotel Posta Pederoa is slow food.
"Even though our thoughts are those of a global world view, our daily work is influenced by our region. Our culinary approach follows the principles of Carlo Petrini of Slow Food.“
Slow Food Trentino South Tyrol
For us, food is a combination of enjoyment, joy and quality of life. Using healthy, high-quality local ingredients, we will make sure your culinary visit to Hotel Posta Pederoa stays long in your memory.
The main principles of our Alpine herbal cuisine:
- All our dishes are based on mainly local, fresh products.
- Our main concern is the quality of the ingredients we use.
- Herbs, roots, blossoms and local, natural products are the ingredients that lend our dishes their typical taste.
- We focus on low-fat, low-calorie dishes.
- We present our dishes in a colorful, attractive manner.
- Our processes are compliant with the latest findings of nutrition science.
- Our main thought during our daily work is sustainability of our actions.
Welcome to culinary vacations at Hotel Posta Pederoa! Our kitchen staff cannot wait to treat you to some fine food!
Your host Arthur Frenes